1. This policy sets out the returns and refund policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by brickshub.com.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07714589859
If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase
If you return your item to one of our shops and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we'll give you a gift card to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only)
This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
3. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
4. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know when your refund will be processed, and credit your original method of payment, within 1 working day.
5. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
6. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).