Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
This page sets forth the site terms and privacy policies of BricksHub Store (henceforth referred to as 'this Site')
I. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site has relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads and links on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to this Site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address, and clickstream information.
Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are moving from this Site to another Web site. We encourage you to read the site terms and privacy statements of these linked sites as their site terms and privacy policies may differ from ours.
1. This website is operated by S A Holmes Limited. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to brickshub.com where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14. Brickshub.com shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and brickshub.com whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
AMAZON FULFILLMENT SERVICE
Most of our items are shipped by Amazon as we keep our products in Amazon's Warehouse. This is to utilise Amazon's extensive delivery network as well as keep cost down. This also helps us to pass the saving on to our customers in the form of either charging a lower fee for shipping or offering free shipping on some of our items.
Order by 1:30pm for same day dispatch
We always try to ensure all orders that are received by 1:30pm Monday to Friday are dispatched the very same day; provided there are no problems processing the order or accepting your payment. However during busy periods like Christmas, we advise you try and place your order as early as possible as there may be small delays due to the sheer volume of orders we receive.
Most orders must be signed for
Which ever delivery method you choose, someone will need to be available to sign for the parcel when it arrives.
If no one is at home to sign for the parcel a missed delivery card should have been put through your letterbox with instructions on how to have the parcel re-delivered on a day that you or someone else is available. Please read the card carefully as most companies will return any undeliverable parcels back to the sender (in this case us) after 7 days.
If your parcel is sent back to us as undelivered we will ask you to pay for the delivery of the second delivery attempt before we send your parcel back out to you.
Lost or damaged
Although very rare, this can happen from time to time, if your order has not arrived within the time specified on this on your order status page, or your item/s have arrived damaged please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can look into this and resolve the problem.